Hyper Gauntlet releases at 11PM, GMT. Can you feel it? I can definitely feel it, it feels like excitement! Make a note of the following infos, because you might need it!
- For exactly 7 days, it will be priced at $3.50, after which it will increase to $5
- You can buy it from itch.io and IndieGameStand, Desura and Humble Store will follow.
- You can still play v0.9 of Hyper Gauntlet free here, but you won’t be able to use power ups.
- Since power ups offer a huge advantage to play, high scores from the free version will be kept separate from the paid version.
- A new free version will be released soon, but it will only contain bug fixes. New features will only be found in the paid version of Hyper Gauntlet.
- If you buy the beta version of Hyper Gauntlet, you will automatically receive the full version when that releases, no need to buy again. You will also get a steam key when it is Greenlit (and you can help Greenlight it by following this link).
- If I can get you keys, etc. as new stores come online, then I’ll get you those free of charge.
- If you find a bug, your best bet is to send it to my bug tracker. It guarantees you’ll get a personal response from me, and I’ll do my best to fix it ASAP.
Well, I think that’s everything you need to know. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the comments section. If not, then I’ll see you at 11!