So that you’re not upset for the whole day, I thought I’d post some Fuse-Breaker progress a little early. Bear in mind that this is nowhere near finished yet (in fact it’s incredibly slow and relies on a cavalcade of kludges) and so the look isn’t finalised, but I’ve updated the lighting system.
Gone are the big coloured squares, replaced by a more subtle gradient. If I wanted to I could add extra variation to make a smoother, more graduated light fall off, but I think this sharper system makes it easier to tell when you’re in danger. Come back Thursday for a blog post on how I did the old lighting system, with another to follow on the new system as it nears completion.